Minggu, 24 Februari 2019

Easy Orange Marmalade Recipe

About 15 years ago (yes, it took some time to get rid of it) and I ran to a small cafe near my desk, which had the most wonderful cakes. They offered various types of jam and homemade jam, for example, strawberry jam.

Easy Orange Marmalade Recipe

Then I saw it ... the wonderful light of the jam. It smelled fantastic ... with a little vanilla that reminded me of orange cream. So, I covered and spread a healthy portion of jam on a cinnamon cake.

Then I hated myself for not trying this wonderful creation many years ago. I missed the glory of orange oranges.

The orange and orange recipe is quick and easy made from scratch! Sweet, spicy and wonderful for all breakfasts and lunch.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound oranges about 4 medium
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Slice the oranges thinly, approximately 1/8 inch thick, picking out the seeds as you go. A mandolin makes this process move quickly.
  2. Place the orange sliced in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
  3. Stir in the water, sugar and vanilla.
  4. Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn the heat to low.
  5. ............................................................................
  6. Get the full recipe here on Thesuburbansoapbox 

Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Easy Orange Marmalade Recipe