Minggu, 07 April 2019

Keto Recipes To Freeze - Bulletproof Coffee Pods

Bulletproof Coffee Pods

INGREDIENTS

  • makes 48 coffee pods (since this recipe makes so much, you only have to make it like once a month or so!)
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil
  • 5 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 3 doonks of stevia
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • In a 1 quart glass measuring cup melt butter and coconut oil in the microwave.  I usually melt it in 30 second increments, stirring between.  Once fully melted, stir in cocoa powder, stevia and vanilla.

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Make a cup of coffee. Just prepare your coffee as you normally would. Both with your coffee maker who offers a single meal or in your coffee pot. But you make one cup of coffee, do it.
  2. I make my coffee as if I were drinking it naturally. So I would add 1 pack of stevia and 1 tbsp of half and half.
  3. Drop the anti-lead coffee pod in your coffee. Watch it melts, stir and enjoy your lazy mother's lead-resistant coffee!
  4. Once it is fully melted and moved, you will not have to move it again to resume recording! Just drink as usual.
  5. If you notice that the frozen coffee pod reduces the temperature of your coffee a bit to your taste, you can leave the coffee cup falling in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to heat it again. Although my sisters say she never had to do it when I used her in my house.

To get the full recipe visit original recipe: imalazymom
Sorry to make you click a link for the recipe, but know I’m grateful for you.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Keto Recipes To Freeze - Bulletproof Coffee Pods