Kamis, 06 Februari 2020

Cinnamon Roll Waffle for One Keto Low Carb Gluten-Free

My Cinnamon Rolls is the first and immediately popular recipe. I was surprised because it was simple. Sometimes I spend months thinking about recipes. Sometimes brain power is about 5 minutes. This is a 5 minute recipe! Very simple and very tasty. I reduced the size so that I could make pancakes for people with the same taste.

Cinnamon Roll Waffle for One Keto Low Carb Gluten-Free

One of my blog friends, Jennifer from Purposful Home, said that I also had to choose the display option. Great idea! I often cook low-carb foods that are suitable for me and healthy for my mother.

My family ate about 50% of the food according to plan, with a 50% discount. I worry that this waffle is perfect when I have two or three pieces. It's filled but delicious, and it's always difficult to maintain regular portions.

Ingredients for low-carb waffles:

Almond flour - I really like almond flour in a bakery. Provides soft crumbs in cakes, cakes, and biscuits.

Coconut flour - coconut flour is more natural, drier and absorbs more liquid than flour, which helps balance oil from almond flour. Only a little coconut flour can last a long time.

Damaged gold hemp contains a lot of fiber and gold variations have very little taste. You can use gold or linen as an ingredient in other almond flour.

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Course: Breakfast, brunch, Dessert, Snack
Cuisine: American
Servings: 1
Calories: 455kcal

Ingredients

Waffle Batter Ingredients:


  • 1 eggs
  • 1/4 cup cottage cheese 4% fat works best
  • 1 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend or my local baking mix: equal parts almond flour, coconut flour, and ground golden flax
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder or soda I've had readers use both successfully
  • 1.5 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • Cinnamon Swirl Ingredients:
  • 2 tsp melted butter
  • 2 tsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • Icing Ingredients:
  • 1 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1 tbsp Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener


Instructions

Put the cottage cheese in the food processor and blend until smooth. Add the cream cheese and process until smooth. Add the other ingredients and pulse until they are thoroughly incorporated.

Stir together the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl.

Spray your waffle iron with cooking spray. Spoon on the batter and drizzle on some of the cinnamon swirl. Swirl it in gently with a toothpick, knife, or spoon. (I put it in a ziploc and piped a swirl but you really couldn't see it after it was cooked so don't bother).

Cook until golden brown. Remove carefully.

While the waffle is cooking stir together icing ingredients and set aside. Spread the icing on the waffle and serve.

Nutrition
Serving: 1recipe | Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 256mg | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1.2mg

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Cinnamon Roll Waffle for One Keto Low Carb Gluten-Free