Selasa, 03 Maret 2020

Low Carb Granola Recipe Almond Coconut Sesame Seed

This low-carb granola recipe, with almond coconut and sesame seeds, is very crispy and sweet enough to make your day sweet. Suitable for small quantities or almond milk with cold cereal.

Low Carb Granola Recipe Almond Coconut Sesame Seed

I must admit that I did not go on a diet during the first half of my pregnancy. My nausea disappeared for thirteen or fourteen weeks, but my mind only recovered when I was twenty. I try to eat healthy food most of the time.

One thing that I like is the Granola brand type. This is the best choice for crystal tablets or Cap'n Crunch, but it adds sugar. I really want to try making sugar-free and sugar-free copies.

For me, the main taste of granola is sesame. They give granola a unique taste. If you write "sesame butter" on Google, "delicious" is the best result. This is interesting because the title is only wheat and wheat honey without mentioning sesame.

I like this small bowl with the inside size. This is ideal for controlling weight. If I'm not careful, I can easily eat several low-carb cereals at one time. This is the Vanguard Women Bowl. Funny and cheap!

For Trim Healthy Mama fans, I also have a sugar free recipe! This is a healthy recipe for carbohydrates, so if the amount of carbohydrates or ketones is low, it might not be according to your diet plan.

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Course: Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine: American
Servings: 18 servings
Calories: 343kcal

Ingredients


  • 5 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
  • 3 cups sliced almonds
  • 1/2 cup sesame seeds
  • 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla


Instructions

Preheat oven to 350. Combine coconut and almonds on a large baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Stir well. Bake for another 5 minutes. Stir and add the sesame seeds. Bake for 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and stir.

Meanwhile, combine sweetener and coconut oil in a small pot. Heat over low heat until the sweetener melts. Add vanilla.

Pour the melted sweetener over the toasted coconut, almonds, and sesame seeds. Stir until coated. Cool. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.

Nutrition
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 315mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 2.3mg

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Low Carb Granola Recipe Almond Coconut Sesame Seed